Our warmest suit, designed for foul weather, cold water and conditions when having gear you can trust is critical. Ideal for 38-48 F water (3-9 C)
Hood, fleece lining and liquid rubber seams keep body heat in and cold water out.
- Tapered 5/4/3 thickness- warm at the core, flexible where it matters most.
- Strategic Stitching seam layout reduces fatigue and maximizes mobility where it matters most.
- Soft fleece lining feels like a warm flannel onesie.
- Front-zip closure reduces flushing and seepage through zipper.
- PFC and PTFE free limestone neoprene- more durable, less environmental impact, no toxic hydrophobic coatings.