No one will argue that fully built hydrofoil surfboards aren’t awkward and cumbersome. The Ride Engine Day Strike Foil Surf Bag fits a modern shaped foil board up to 5’. Ample width protects the rails as well as make this bag easy to use. A ⅓ length hook and loop mast channel gives the option to keep your hydrofoil fully assembled.
- Designed to fit the modern hydrofoil board shapes
- ⅓ velcro mast channel to keep hydrofoil assembled
- Padded top and bottom impact protection
- Removable padded shoulder strap and side mount handle for easy transport
- Exterior zippered stash pocket
- TPU ventilation port
- 5mm PE foam padding top and bottom
- TPU coated ripstop for durability and weather resistant
- 600D nylon ripstop shell offering abrasion and tear resistance
- Heavy duty YKK zipper
Bag Size: 148cm x 50.8cm x 4cm (4’10” x 20” x 1.5”), Fits up to a 148cm twin along with some smaller blunt nose style surfboards.