Even in the hottest summer months, if you’re playing hard in the sun, wind and water, this spring suit for women is essential for staying comfortable, warm and protected from the elements.
The Luna premium wetsuit is designed specifically for the female physique. Like all Ride Engine suits, the Elara & Luna lineup are built from limestone-based, Neospa S-Foam neoprene, which is soft, flexible and more environmentally friendly than its petroleum based counterparts. Smart panel design and power seam stitching keeps ultimate flexibility and range of motion, while eliminating water intrusion along the seams.
- Back zip makes entry/exit a breeze and maintains a seamless chest
- Strategic Stitching seam layout reduces fatigue and maximizes mobility where it matters most
- Dura Stitch locked stitch construction
- Tapered and matrix-dot-grip application in the wrist cuffs
- PFC and PTFE-free limestone neoprene—more durable, less environmental impact and no toxic hydrophobic coatings
- Water-based glue, no solvents, safer for people, friendlier to the environment
- Glide skin neck lining for rash-free water-tightness