Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Ride Engine team. We pride ourselves in being a great company to work for in the action sports industry.
Role Description: An integral part of the Marketing Team, the Graphic Designer executes on design projects for 7-Nation brands: Slingshot Sports and Ride Engine.
Location: In Office : Hood River, Oregon
We are 7-Nation: Slingshot Sports and Ride Engine. We are Adventurers, Inventors, and Free Spirits. For more than two decades we have been leading the charge in design and development of the world’s finest watersports essentials for Kite, Wake, Wing, Foil, Windsurf, and SUP. We thrive on sharing our products with the global tribe and keeping the spirit of positivity and progression alive on the water. Join us.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Support all aspects of graphic design and production with quality on-time deliverables.
- Understand and work within project parameters: product goals and requirements, internal goals, style guides, technical constraints, as well as budgets and scheduling.
- Manage conception and execution of all design collateral, including catalogs, sales tech sheets, print advertising, tradeshow and event build outs, apparel, board graphics, product studio photography, and internal/external communications media.
- Work with existing brand guidelines to ensure consistent branding throughout product lines and marketing materials.
- Work closely with the Sales, Product Development, Marketing and Brand Managers to execute on the creative strategy of our brand.
- Manage product (studio) photo shoots.
- Clipping and color correcting product images.
- Develop and design assets for social media and web communications.
- Manage online sharing platform for all design assets.
- Maintain graphics, typography, and photography libraries.
- Develop custom designs for specific markets, retailers, and events.
- Collaborate with local and international departments, printers, photographers, agencies and retailers.
- Delegate creative work to contract designers and artists.
- 1-3 years of experience (minimum)
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Bridge, Lightroom, After Effects, and font management software
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Organization and time management skills
- Initiative, sincerity, and self-motivation
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Results and deadline driven with a strong desire for success
- The ability to work successfully in a team and under time-sensitive deadlines
- Ability to work independently and with high intensity
- Strong attention to detail, communication, and follow-up skills
- Studio photography skills a plus
- Located in Hood River, Oregon—an epicenter for wind-fueled watersports and other world-class outdoor activities
- Group Health, Dental, and Vision
- Company sponsored 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Sports equipment account
Interested candidates can send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com