Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Ride Engine team. We pride ourselves in being a great company to work for in the action sports industry.
GLOBAL SALES DIRECTOR
Overview: The GSD leads the 7-Nation Sales Team to meet established quotas and improve sales performance (literally) around the globe for all 7-Nation brands. The GSD is a dynamic leader responsible for the development and execution of global revenue and margin goals. Collaboration with Product Line Management, Marketing, Operations and Finance is absolutely critical to make sure that every Sales Team member has all of the knowledge, skills, tools, resources and assets necessary to achieve aggressive growth targets.
- Develop, implement and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets.
- Create and communicate sales and margin goals to the Sales Team.
- Ensure key stakeholders are informed on progress towards goals.
- Lead the Sales Team to operate efficiently and meet or exceed targets.
- Ascertain sales strategies, programs and initiatives align with the core brand values.
- Contribute market intelligence to improve turnover, sell through and brand value.
- Generate, manage and monitor annual Sales budget and cost controls.
- Report on forces shifting the strategic direction of markets, categories and accounts.
- Forecast category and unit sales; recognize and comment on sales trends.
- Lead key partnership efforts with strategic media accounts, schools and affiliates.
- Direct strategy for participation in trade shows and consumer events.
- Participate in trade show panels and media coverage as “face” of 7-Nation.
- Present to key accounts, at importer meetings and major industry events.
- Ability to travel up to 50 percent including to meet with the specialty dealers, international distributors and attend trade shows and industry conferences.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience in sales and sales leadership.
- Deep understanding of industry-specific trends and landscapes.
- Cross-cultural fluency to negotiate successfully and to meet objectives.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills.
- Charisma and confidence including public speaking.
- Ability to interact successfully across cultures.
- Strong track record of achieving designated sales results.
- The ability to lead successfully under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with NetSuite a major plus.
Opportunity: The Global Sales Director has a high visibility platform as the “face” of 7-Nation to craft and execute a truly global sales strategy for two premium brands of specialty watersports equipment. 7-Nation is poised for exponential growth. Are YOU the key individual with the knowledge, drive and growth mindset to bring them to the next level and share in the rewards?
Contact: For further information or for consideration, please contact Eric Raynard, President, Jackson+Maxwell+Raynard, at 415-242-4280; or email a resume as an MS Word doc or PDF file to email@example.com.