Riding a hydrofoil on any type of surf craft in any condition can go sideways quickly, making an impact vest mandatory equipment for most foilers.
The Women's Defender HF Impact Vest has been designed with an optimized female fit to give you gladiator-level protection from a potentially injurious board or foil strike to the torso. The padding on the Defender HF Impact Vest is logically located to allow for unobtrusive paddling and smooth integration under a harness. Strategically placed internal impact-shell technology throughout the Defender HF Impact Vest shields your upper body from wayward foil points, board noses, and other scar-producing dangers so you can ride another day.
- Optimized design for all styles of foiling: kite, surf, windsurf, and wing
- Internal impact-shell technology located in high-risk areas
- 4-way-stretch limestone-based neoprene
- Optimized women's fit
- Heavy-duty YKK front zipper
- WARNING: Not a USCGA Life Vest